Bosch INLINE fuel pump specs:
Bosch part number: 0 580 254 044
Minimum current: 12 V
Operating pressure: 94 PSI (6.5 Bar)
Minimum flow @ outlet: 80 GPH (300 LPH)
Fuel pump location: in line
High temperature reduction: 8 GPH (30 LPH)
Weight: 930 g (2.05 Pounds)
Walbro Part Number: F90000267 (includes full install kit)
Type: Universal in-tank fuel pump
Fuel: Gasoline / E85
Flow Rate: 450LPH
Outer diameter (small): 39mm
Outer diameter (large): 50mm
Outer diameter: 11mm / 9mm
• Award-winning OE technology.
• Outperforms all current market in-tank fuel pumps.
• Designed for engines up to around 800bhp on 12 volts, 1000bhp on 13,5 volts.
• High pressure, high flow performance OEM technology designed and developed for E85 and gasoline.
• Dual channel turbine design for maximum efficiency under high pressure and high temperature applications.
Walbro part number: GSS342 (includes full install kit)
Type: universal electric in-tank fuel pump
Flow rate: 255LPH
Noise level: very quiet
Minimum voltage: 12V
Fuel pump dimensions:
Length: 120mm (overall)
Length: 80mm (case only)
Inlet width: 11mm
Outlet width: 8mm
Operating pressure: 15-90 PSI - final fuel pressure set by regulator
Pushing a whopping 255 liters of fuel per hour at high pressure
High pressure, high performance universal in-tank fuel pump for the extreme automotive enthusiast
All Walbro fuel pumps are brand new and 100% authentic Walbro. Made in the USA
Design based on TI Automotive OEM Chevrolet Corvette and Dodge Viper technology